-
Pegula hangs on to dispatch Anisimova, reach Cincinnati semi-finals
-
Ronaldinho returns in search of 'beautiful' 300th goal
-
US charges woman with IS-inspired plot to blow up New York State Capitol
-
US pushes allies, China to back Trump's economic war on Iran
-
What a record-breaking El Nino could mean for the world
-
Former NBA MVP Harden reportedly set to return to Cavaliers
-
Duplantis edges Karalis to win Lausanne Diamond League pole vault
-
Brook makes Pakistan pay for drop as England dominate first Test
-
Alcaraz to return for US Open title defence
-
MemeCore Arrives on Nasdaq Through $1 Billion Landmark Treasury Transaction
-
China's rapid solar expansion hurt bird diversity: study
-
First US deportees land in Liberia
-
President Paul Biya back in Cameroon after 73 days away
-
US, Canada resume talks to finalize trade deal as details emerge
-
Newcastle boss Jaissle unfazed by lack of respect
-
Europe heatwaves scorch 80 million with 40 C heat: AFP analysis
-
US Open purse to top $100 mn as Grand Slams form player council
-
Carrick insists Man Utd will make more signings after quiet transfer window
-
Hull aim to silence critics after unexpected promotion to Premier League
-
US warns allies, China to back economic war on Iran
-
Pakistan hit back against England after Cox and Root fifties
-
Manifesto defends Germany's iconic Bauhaus against 'populist attacks'
-
Walmart reports mixed results as gas prices drag on US sales growth
-
Kenya's Kipyegon ends season with hamstring injury
-
Wang downs Sindhu to break Indian hearts at badminton worlds
-
Nord Stream bomb suspect arrested while working on movie about attack: media
-
As Europe's rivers recede, shippers scramble to limit damage
-
German football fans plan widespread VAR protests
-
Alonso won't confirm Fernandez will remain at Chelsea after Man City link
-
Scorching summer triggers record rockfalls in Alps, scientist says
-
Milky Way's fastest star discovered spinning around black hole
-
Newly-crowned European champ Werro turns focus on 800m record
-
Kanye West planned concerts trigger frenzy in Russia
-
Hamilton 'fittest ever' as he chases eighth F1 title
-
Hungary music festival basks in post-Orban freedom
-
Stocks retreat as bond yield fears persist, oil rises
-
Vatican says 'serious concerns' over Israel-Lebanon deal implementation
-
ARKBRIDGE’s David Mali Highlights AI-Driven Risk Management at the Finance Magnates London Summit
-
Arteta confirms Arsenal want to sign defender after Konsa link
-
Zuckerberg buys Gothic castle in Ireland: spokesman
-
What's behind the UAE's decision to cut Iran trade ties?
-
Belgium's fire of the century now 'under control'
-
Barca seal Cancelo return to bolster defence
-
Evergrande's Xu Jiayin: from real-estate tycoon to life in prison
-
Germany reports record 14,000 heat-related deaths this summer
-
Spurs eyeing move for Man City's Savinho and Marmoush - reports
-
Alvarez 'focused' says new Atletico team-mate Romero
-
Springboks captain Kolisi to miss first All Blacks Test
-
West Ham warn fans about 'offensive' Solomon chant
-
Japan to launch probe for Mars moons in October: space agency
Man Utd fans wrong to pinpoint Pogba - Rangnick
Interim manager Ralf Rangnick urged Manchester United fans not to pick on individuals after Paul Pogba was targeted for abuse during Saturday's 3-2 win over Norwich.
Cristiano Ronaldo's hat-trick rescued Rangnick's men from another embarrassing afternoon against the side rooted to the foot of the Premier League table.
Pogba was making one of what could his last few remaining appearances at Old Trafford with the Frenchman's contract expiring at the end of the season.
There had been protests before the game even began among the United support, frustrated at a fifth consecutive trophy-less season.
And it was Pogba who bore the full front of their ire when he was substituted 17 minutes from time with the game level at 2-2.
"I can fully understand that the fans are frustrated, so are we and so are the players and the staff, but I don't think they should target individual players," said Rangnick.
"We have a collective responsibility, everybody here and that's why I don't think it's right or correct to take on individual players."
Ronaldo's 60th career hat-trick kept United's season alive as they closed to within three points of the Premier League top four and a place in next season's Champions League.
However, the ease with which the Red Devils were easily opened up by the lowest scoring side in the league does not bode well for a daunting trip to face title-chasing Liverpool on Tuesday.
Ronaldo's double put the home side into a commanding lead, but goals either side of half-time from Kieran Dowell and Teemu Pukki brought Norwich level.
David de Gea then needed to make a brilliant save to deny Pukki putting Norwich in front before Ronaldo completed his hat-trick from a free-kick.
"We didn't defend well. Both goals we should have defended much better and David de Gea kept us in the game with a brilliant save," added Rangnick.
"Overall, it was highly important to win the game, but the way that we played defensively after being 2-0 up was not enough."
G.M.Castelo--PC